SUBMIT YOUR WORK HERE!
Submissions for the third edition of Econsilience have started!. Submit your papers before the deadline ends:
BE PART OF ECONSILIENCE’S THIRD EDITION!
The submission for the 2023-2024 edition is now open. We welcome papers by students in all fields of study. While we have a primary interest in promoting Malaysian academia through our journal, we are more than happy to consider submissions from all nationalities. Deadline for submissions is extended until further notice. Take this last opportunity to submit you academic papers now! Good luck!
We are hoping to receive papers with the following characteristics:
- Be skillfully written in English or Bahasa Malaysia.
- Demonstrate a thorough effort to investigate an issue relating to academic economics or adjacent fields in the social sciences, humanities, and applied sciences.
- Be original and neither previously published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Concern a topic that is both interesting and potentially accessible to a wide range of Malaysians.
- Convey a sincere attempt at academic research, i.e. presents original literature reviews, data, findings, and/or arguments.
You may submit term research papers and senior honour’s theses produced any time during your undergraduate career, so long as it is in accordance with your university’s policies.